Be part of Seculyze and conquer the world through the cyber security eyes. Through our software product, we enable the cybersecurity workforce to make better decisions protecting business operation closing the 3.2 million gap in cyber security employees. We’re seeking a sharp and eager-to-learn marketer that wants to flex their versatility.
Cybersecurity has become increasingly important. We see more malicious attacks with great impacts for society including on normal businesses as a preamble to war. We have seen examples where A.P. Møller-Mærsk, a sea transport company, did not know where their containerships were because of a cyberattack. This hit everybody as products came latter and more expensive.
What will you learn?
Seculyze is a start-up working within cybersecurity. You will be able to form your own role within marketing. You will learn and work with:
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) in the WordPress webpage developing rich content and optimizing for keywords
- Develop email campaigns and social media posts on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Build contacts for outbound email campaigns
- Implement strategic link building initiatives within blog networks, new vendors, Q&A websites and similar
- Updating and reviewing company reputation across numerous referral and rating websites
You will be part of a highly experienced group of business, IT, and cybersecurity specialists, where we help each other.
We are a small company, so we need that everybody contributes with their experience and knowledge regardless of the level. You can challenge our business concept if you see opportunities for development. Or in other words, you can participate in the development of the company.
What can you expect from us?
Quite a lot of fun and laughs. And dedicated work that will make a difference for Seculyze and our customers. We do not believe in micro-management. We believe that people flourish by having an area framed by a role. Then you fill that role our yourself.
- Deep knowledge about cybersecurity which is a field in very high growth
- Open dialogue and great influence on your task
- Professional sparring with some of the best cybersecurity professionals
- Very experienced management team, where you can develop especially your commercial skills
- Offer of selected certifications
- Salary and working conditions
Join the journey with an experienced team in Copenhagen, where you can make a huge difference, have a great influence on your position in an eternally changing world that requires a quick response. You will be working out of our offices in greater Copenhagen. However, you will have the freedom to work when and where it suits you.
This is an unpaid internship. If the expectations are met, there may subsequently be a more permanent employment.
If you want to join our exciting journey, send us an application. Write a little about yourself and why you want to join. We look forward to hearing from you and in your application, we would like to see examples of apps or websites you have created. If you have any questions, please contact us. Send your application to Alex Steninge Jacobsen at firstname.lastname@example.org
2200 Copenhagen N
At Seculyze, we believe that reliability, learning and openness are the key to success. We put our customers’ needs at the forefront and focus on the cybersecurity efficiency. Read more about Seculyze here.